Monday, May 20, 2013

The New SLP! (hopefully)

Assalamualaikum.


You know what, for the sake of keeping this blog alive, I've decided to change my post format. No longer will it be paragraphs depicting an incident or shout-outs or whatever, but I'm gonna be like the engineering student that I am and write dot points instead (alasan tak legit). About five-ish I think? Maybe more in case something really good happens. Just highlighting the (unlikely-to-be) interesting bits of my day and such. So yeah be prepared to see some repeated posts :P

So! Here's for yesterday, since it's only 3 p.m. right now and what a dull day this has been lol.

  1. Final computing lab session! Now my Monday's are freeeee muhuhahaha. 
  2. I only said free because I've been skipping classes recently :( I will make up for it I promise!
  3. Went to the gas station to pump my bike tyres (since apparently we're too cheap to get a bike pump). Nozzle went whack on my tire air inlet. Not only is the inlet lodged quite deep into the tire/rim now, the tire is also completely flat. Nice.
  4. Oh God does this mean I have to ride the bus to uni now? D: 
  5. Went to the labs again for group assignment. Only it wasn't exactly a 'group' work since I thought Aleks wasn't able to come (and I left my phone at home tsk). Turns out he was there all the time in another lab; and neither of us any bothered to go search lol.
  6. My bus card is actually for a normal concession, not the student one. That's why I'm ranting.


Cepatlah habis sem adoiiii.


No comments:

Post a Comment