Right, so I just finished filling up my cheat sheet for my exam which hopefully starts in 2 hours and now I'm tired. Studying last-minute is obviously not the way to go but I dunno, it doesn't seem like an excuse to me anymore. I do think I can work (if not better) under pressure..although this is probably purely 'exam'-study and not the 'learning'-study...you get what I mean, no?
Anyhoo, rather than spend the last 2 hours dawdling away on YouTube (which I'm more than happy to do ffft) I thought I might use the time to write; get things settled for a bit and perhaps get some explanations in order.
I love Twitter. The whole microblog thing is awesome, really. A medium to tell the world your pointless mundane activities without annoying people too much (*cough* Facebook)? No wonder it's phenomenal. I, for one, love it to some point that S actually said this:
@frustwisted umm aku tak tau la tapi asal kau macam makin kecoh kat Twitter ni? 😝
— TS Aishah (@tengkusofie) March 25, 2013
(By the way, I do not ordinarily say nor type 'kewwwww' in real life. )
But sometimes 160 characters are not enough. I've spent some moments pondering if I should write consecutive tweets (hence spamming your TLs) but in the end, I didn't bother. But the damn thing needs to be taken out of my head anyway!.....hence I finally decided to create Secret Little Places.
About that, it's usually not my 'naming convention' (it reminds me of giggling schoolgirls somehow) but I think this fits what I want the blog to be; somewhere I can blurb without lots of people reading...kinda like Twitter back in the days when I had about 10 followers and I didn't have to worry about potentially offending people (of course unintentional but people are so sensitive these days :/ ) I had the hardest time picking out a blog address too. Got so frustrated I almost used whatever that was in front of me as a name. Yes, this was *almost* canoftuna.blogspot.com(.au? Whut.) J suggested I Google song lyrics but all the nice phrases were taken :( So I searched my brain a little further and came up with frenzystreak. Whatever works hehe.
So that's that. God, that was quite a lot off my chest. I do have another topic I've been saving since I decided not to put it on Twitter coming up, though. Can't wait!
A.
P.S. If by some chance someone reads this right after I post this, pray that I do well for exams! (And that Malaysia ends up in good hands >.>)
second post and already I'm up here? Wow! :D
ReplyDeletep/s: yeah I get what you mean.